GLO

All about GLO... My Music and my Life! ................. sabrina432@windstream.net................ Published Author "Love Tears".....Professional Recording Artist.....9 Lives Records.....Business Owner "Premium Consulting"

Pages

Check out videos from Gloria Smith (Glo)

Vimeo

February 25, 2015

MOON GLOW

© Gloria Smith 2012

Moon Glow... luminous night light
Soft, silent haze burns lilting streams
Of soft spun music in my mind
And memories left behind
Come waltzing back to rest inside 
Oh lovely dreams I will have
This bright moonlit night of spectral light 
Life it seems is kind this eve
I find no cause to grieve
While endless moonbeams stream
Throughout my dark and lonely room
Her perfume of contentment lingers in the air
I find myself without a care
I know no desire... no endless fire
All is peace and sweet relief
And joy rests quietly at my feet
I sleep in quiet reverie
Dreaming only of sweet retreat
From sorrow as I greet the next tomorrow...  


No comments:

GLO

All about GLO...
My Life -- My Music

Labels

Gloria Smith (4) Christmas (1) Music (1) Pain (1) Smile (1)